Any of you have success with online dating?

Bartdreamingred
Member
Bartdreamingred
Short Cadet
Height: 5'6
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Joined: Apr 20, 2014
Posts: 9
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
LowerViewCa$h: 0

Offline

any of you have success with online dating?
post #1

I'm pretty short and did the old bump up your height trick and sure enough received more responses. If I put my actual height I get nothing. I have heard of short guys who had luck with OLD and since I don't know any personally I figured I'd ask you what you did to score dates.

ThatFlyShortGuy
Member
ThatFlyShortGuy
Short Baron
Height: 5'7
Location: Queens, NYC, United States
Joined: Apr 16, 2014
Posts: 408
Reactions: 50
Score: 23 | 3
LowerViewCa$h: 83

Offline

Re: any of you have success with online dating?
post #2

I always score but I admit to fudging my height up by an inch. Faking 5'8 gives me a huge advantage but there have been a few instances where a woman said "sorry I don't do short men".

minilinebacker
Member
minilinebacker
Short Baron
Height: 5'3
Location: Manhattan NYC, United States
Joined: Mar 23, 2014
Posts: 261
Reactions: 487
Score: 29 | 2
LowerViewCa$h: 101

Offline

Re: any of you have success with online dating?
post #3

After a long long drought I had 2 dates this week! One was taller than me too! We hit it off because we shared a love of football. The conversations were nice and led to us eating at a restaurant. I didn't hear back from woman #1 but have another date with woman #2 next week so if you are struggling just be patient and remember that women are bombarded with messages.

TheGreatest
Member
TheGreatest
Short Knight
Height: 5'8
Location: East Harlem, United States
Joined: Apr 05, 2014
Posts: 113
Reactions: 64
Score: 7 | 0
LowerViewCa$h: 24

Offline

Re: any of you have success with online dating?
post #4

I do okay but I think it's because at my age women are less fussy about height. I usually get replies.

hardshortworker
Member
hardshortworker
Short Squire
Height: 5'6
Location: Jersey City, United States
Joined: May 07, 2014
Posts: 60
Reactions: 8
Score: 3 | 3
LowerViewCa$h: 17

Offline

Re: any of you have success with online dating?
post #5

No. I have much better success IRL

HarryManiac
Member
HarryManiac
Short Vassal
Height: 5'6
Location: Phoenix, United States
Joined: Apr 19, 2014
Posts: 50
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
LowerViewCa$h: 0

Offline

Re: any of you have success with online dating?
post #6

I've done the math. For every 10 messages I send out, I get two responses. That isn't that bad when you look at the articles that claim short men get messages once every two years.

SIMILAR THREADS REPLIES VIEWS
LAST POST
Man Posts On Women's Board For Reassurance. Leaves With Brutal Height Pills Instead.

\"Man

\"Man

\"Man

\"Man

Dude had no idea what was coming.

Go figure...

1 813
Thu Aug 27, 2026 07:17 PM
She Says Short Men Have The Nastiest Attitudes

The irony.

Go figure...

You can find the Eden Gold Tik-Tok video here.

0 508
Sun May 17, 2026 07:54 AM
4'11 Man Winning In Life With 5'7 Wife

No clarification needed on who carries the relationship.

Go figure...

You can find the Ojo.De.June Instagram video here.

0 465
Sat May 16, 2026 01:06 PM
She was okay with dating shorter men until her tall friend said this

Do you see how quickly she was able to walk her back from her stated preference?

This is the battle with dating some of those who claim to be okay with shorter guys,

You can find the original Instagram video here.

0 638
Thu Apr 09, 2026 08:23 AM
by Buncome Buncome
5'1 Woman With 6'5 Husband Freaking Out That Their Son Will Be Short

\"5'1

But blames it on his eating habits...

Go figure...

2 821
Mon Apr 06, 2026 04:03 AM