Will heightism ever go away?

Ghel2136
Member
Ghel2136
Short Page
Height: 5'5
Location: Spanish Harlem, NY, United States
Joined: Apr 20, 2014
Posts: 11
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
LowerViewCa$h: 0

Offline

Will heightism ever go away?
post #1

Life is really rough for a very short male. When I say short, I don't mean 5'6 short, but 5'0 short. I rarely get respect, haven't had a girlfriend and am regularly disrepected. I notice a lot of people talking about heightism but it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Why is that?

SIMILAR THREADS REPLIES VIEWS
LAST POST
A million dollars says Zendaya will change her mind if she divorces Tom Holland

I\'d make a major bet that if her and Tom Holland ever get a divorce, she\'ll change her mind immediately after she finds a taller man

0 186
Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:32 PM
5'1 Woman With 6'5 Husband Freaking Out That Their Son Will Be Short

\"5'1

But blames it on his eating habits...

Go figure...

2 826
Mon Apr 06, 2026 04:03 AM
Nicki Minaj claims to be neurodivergent over several tweets

Nicki Minaj claims to be neurodivergent over several tweets

The 5'2 rap stunner is yet again reinventing herself. First MAGA, now this.

0 530
Sun Mar 15, 2026 07:24 AM
by LilIce LilIce
Trump will send 5,000 troop the Straits of Hormuz. Ah yes, the find out phase.

I'm aged out of the draft (anything is possible when war gets ugly though), but the average height and taller dudes better not cower. 

Ditto on the Trump bone spurs comment. Didn't Clinton (6'2) also evade the Vietnam draft and George W (6') after him enlist in the Texas air national guard to avoid combat since his student deferment was in question?

Thought we were the ones over-compensating? Lol.

2 804
Sun Mar 15, 2026 07:14 AM
Oeverweight woman tries to argue she has it harder than short men on radio show

She claims they don't get promoted at work.

Go figure...

0 477
Thu Mar 12, 2026 04:32 AM