Medication that can promote growing

Reggie
Member
Reggie
Short Page
Height: 0'0
Location: San Francisco, Albania
Joined: May 08, 2014
Posts: 11
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
LowerViewCa$h: 0

Offline

Medication that can promote growing
post #1

Is there any medications out there that can literally help me grow some in height? I heard of growth hormones, but I'm already in my 20s and I have this worry that I wont actually be able to grow any taller, and I am fine the height I am, but I do wonder if it's possible. 

SIMILAR THREADS REPLIES VIEWS
LAST POST
Woman Devastated And Ashamed That Her Son Won't Grow Past 5'6

Woman Devistated And Ashamed That Her Son Won't Grow Past 5'6

Woman Devistated And Ashamed That Her Son Won't Grow Past 5'6

But she needs "emotional support". 

Go figure...

1 273
Sun Aug 30, 2026 02:42 PM
Woman Tries To Convince Other Women That The Man Of Their Life Is 5'7

Even though half of the men she referred to were all taller than 5'7.

Go figure...

You can find the original wonderfoley Instagram video here.

0 748
Sun May 24, 2026 01:04 PM
Now That She's Older She Wants A Shorter Man

"Now that she's older".

Go figure...

2 702
Mon May 04, 2026 01:24 AM
Tall Woman Makes Up Story That Date Lied About His Height

But the "green flags were flagging".

Go figure...

0 565
Sat Apr 18, 2026 01:18 PM
5'1 Woman With 6'5 Husband Freaking Out That Their Son Will Be Short

\"5'1

But blames it on his eating habits...

Go figure...

2 830
Mon Apr 06, 2026 04:03 AM