Women my height

Reggie
Member
Reggie
Short Page
Height: 0'0
Location: San Francisco, Albania
Joined: May 08, 2014
Posts: 11
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
LowerViewCa$h: 0

Offline

Women my height
post #1

I never really saw any appeal in taller women. Many are really beautiful, but I'm a short man and I don't want to be with a woman who's extremely tall, so my preferred type of woman is short women. A little taller is okay, but it can't be too tall. Has anyone else felt this same way? 

Brem
Member
Brem
Short Page
Height: 0'0
Location: San Francisco, Albania
Joined: Apr 18, 2014
Posts: 15
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
LowerViewCa$h: 0

Offline

Re: Women my height
post #2

I prefer shorter women as well, because I don't want to have to date a tall woman. I like tall women, but I prefer to be at face level with the woman I plan to one day marry or live the rest of my life with.

ThatFlyShortGuy
Member
ThatFlyShortGuy
Short Baron
Height: 5'7
Location: Queens, NYC, United States
Joined: Apr 16, 2014
Posts: 408
Reactions: 50
Score: 23 | 3
LowerViewCa$h: 83

Offline

Re: Women my height
post #3

So then you're okay with women turning you down for your height then right? This goes both ways.

 

Is that your preference, or is a woman being taller than you a dealbreaker?

Last Edited By ThatFlyShortGuy (2014-05-11 13:37:35)

Reggie
Member
Reggie
Short Page
Height: 0'0
Location: San Francisco, Albania
Joined: May 08, 2014
Posts: 11
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
LowerViewCa$h: 0

Offline

Re: Women my height
post #4

> ThatFlyShortGuy wrote: >

So then you're okay with women turning you down for your height then right? This goes both ways.

 

Is that your preference, or is a woman being taller than you a dealbreaker?

 

It's more so about me wanting a woman who's near my height, because it's just easier I think. I mean, if I was dancing with her, I'd rather be face to face, so we can look each other in the eyes. I know that may sound corny and all. but that's the honest truth. 

elpip_226
Member
elpip_226
Short Vassal
Height: 5'5
Location: Santa Fe, United States
Joined: May 05, 2014
Posts: 30
Reactions: 1
Score: 1 | 0
LowerViewCa$h: 4

Offline

Re: Women my height
post #5

So then you don't mean "near your height", you mean "significantly shorter". Assuming she'd be wearing heels, she would have to be much shorter than you without them on in order for you two to be near eye line

SIMILAR THREADS REPLIES VIEWS
LAST POST
Height Difference She Deserves

This work explores the phenomenon in which dating preferences surrounding height can become so extreme that the perceived ideal romantic partner exists far beyond the realm of ordinary human proportions.

1 54
Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:37 AM
Tall Woman Livid Short Women Want Taller Men

5'6 men need love, but not from her.

Tall men want love, but not from her.

Go figure...

0 290
Tue Sep 01, 2026 05:57 PM
Man Posts On Women's Board For Reassurance. Leaves With Brutal Height Pills Instead.

\"Man

\"Man

\"Man

\"Man

Dude had no idea what was coming.

Go figure...

1 821
Thu Aug 27, 2026 07:17 PM
She Warns Women To Stay Away From Short Men

Because short men everywhere are just "lining up" to date her.

Go figure...

0 340
Tue Jul 21, 2026 10:28 AM
Just Date Shorter Women They Say....

"Lot's of shorter women out there for shorter guys!".

Go figure...

0 380
Sun Jul 12, 2026 06:06 AM